How to use:
- Wash your hair with deep cleansing shampoo on tough hair or moisturizing shampoo on chemically processed hair. Dry with a drier by aligning the wires with your fingers only.
- With a brush, apply the product to half a centimeter of the hair root, wick to the wick by passing the small-tooth comb for better distribution of the product (about 3g per wick). Leave on for 30 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse the hair and apply a moisturizing conditioner keeping the wires aligned during rinsing.
- Dry and dry the hair with a brush and a hairdryer.
- Apply a thermoprotect and plank (200-300ºC) in thin wicks for about 5 times each wick with the quick slide of the board.
Note: The smooth effect will be gradual on very curly and sturdy hair. Several applications will be needed to obtain the smooth effect, and the pause time between applications should be 15 days.
Precautions: External Use. We do not recommend ironing the hair with the product to avoid fading. Very damaged hair tend to pucker on the tips after about 20 minutes. In these cases, do not allow more than 15 minutes. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not apply if the scalp is irritated or injured. Repeated applications may cause hair loss or discoloration. Do not use on children. For use in pregnant or lactating women, consult a physician. This preparation should only be used for its intended purpose, being DANGEROUS for any other use. Exclusive professional use.
Wick test: The wick test is indispensable in any situation of application or reapplication. Select a wick at the top of the head composed of more sensitive yarns and another at the nape made up of stronger strands and proceed step by step to the end. If the wires look brittle or show any negative action, it means that the hair is not in a position to receive the product. In this case we advise to treat the hair until in a new wick test the yarns are resistant.